On 4/6/07, Carlos Y. Villalpando <carlos at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> That's because there isn't one, officially.  Quozl keeps revision
> control locally for him, and when the metaserver used to be under CVS,
> I commited the keys to CVS as a backup.  Currently, I don't commit
> anywhere at the moment.

Hi Carlos,

Since darcs has replaced CVS perhaps you could setup a darcs repo or
if you're too busy Quozl could set one up for you? Then if the project
eventually moves to something besides darcs it shouldn't be too
painless to convert from darcs to whatever. Have a consistent upgrade
process for the server, client and metaserver code + client keys.

Zach