Oh sorry, I don't know the etiquette and I figured that crossposting the
releases to netrek-dev might be a faux pas.  :)

If people are interested I can post such things here as well.  Not that this
release is really "much" of anything - it's mostly just a freshening of the
source tree combined with a few small patches.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that