I seem to have made another mess again, while futilely trying to get
the old playerdb to read on a 64-bit box. Didn't realize I had
metaserver solicit on. Oops. (Finally got the thing running on a 32-
bit Core Duo Mac on a friend's network after futile attempts on a 64-
bit Opteron and a 64-bit Core 2 Duo-powered Mac.)

When I have some free time in a few days, I'm going to make that
annoying playerdb compatible between 32-bit and 64-bit boxes.

Suggestion: If a server re-solicits with the same hostname but a new
IP, delete the previous entry. This should prevent this type of
occurrence.