Fri Dec 29 14:02:40 CST 2006  Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
  *   * Clean up of control file to make linda and lintian happy
    * Upgrade to Standards-Version: 3.7.2
    * Small change to extended description
    * Conversion of rules to cdbs
    * The common licenses (GPL, BSD, Artistic, etc) have been moved from
    * /usr/doc/copyright to
      /usr/share/common-licenses. Copyright files should be updated
    * trekon uses #!/bin/csh. The Debian policy for scripts explicitly warns
    * against using csh
      and tcsh as scripting languages.
    * Renamed init to netrek-server-vanilla.init to work with cdbs
    * Added debian/manpages and created netrekd.1, Debian policy requires all
    * binaries to have
      a manpage.
    * setpath is a shellscript missing magic cookie, added #!/bin/sh to comply
    * with Debian policy
    * The postrm de-registers an /etc/init.d script which has not been registered
    * in the postinst
      script before. Comments in the postinst ask for a debconf configuration
      option. Commenting out the de-register to make lintian happy.
    * Added symlink between netrekd and newstartd

Tue Jan  2 02:37:45 CST 2007  Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
  * Fix to check for configure in res-rsa.

  >Doesn't build on etch either, in pbuilder.  Did before your patch.
  >Maybe I'm doing something wrong with my pbuilder?  tests/build-debian
  >has my notes.

  Missed check for configure in the res-rsa directory. Changed the pre-build
  rules to check for it.

Thu Jan  4 18:31:30 CST 2007  Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
  * start_on_boot_debconf

    * Created debconf template to ask the user if they want to start netrekd on
      boot
    * Added debconf template to display error if chown fails in postinst script
    * Removed de-register from postrm, dh_installinit/cdbs automatically takes
    * care of removing init.d files
    * Added db_purge to postrm,just as a safety measure, debhelper should take
    * care of this.
    * Started framework for i18n support in the debconf templates