On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 09:19:53AM +0200, Chris Lukassen wrote:

> As of now MacTrek 1.3 is the main version in the field. Support on
> the 1.2 branch (1.2.0) is officially dropped. SVN holds the release
> versions as well as development branches of all releases.

	There is apparently an issue with 1.2 and I believe I have
	also seen it occur with 1.3, where if there is no client
	activity within 30 seconds it ghostbusts.  This is not the
	impression we wish new players to see when they first play
	netrek, it gives the impression that the game is broken.

	Has this been address?  Does your client respond to server
	pings?

							John
--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.