Moin,

I was too busy to answer earlier individually, but also it helped me
sort my thoughts about the different responses before getting lost
in separate side battles and too trigger happy responses from me, if
I had responded as they came in.
That's why I've withheld them until now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you had to wait for so long,
and now get them all at once. My response behaviour will improve
by mid August (hopefully). Until then I can't do it better, take it
as it is.