=- James Cameron wrote on Mon  2.Jul'07 at 15:48:23 +1000 -=

> On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 05:24:40PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > ----- Forwarded message from James Cameron <quozlatus.netrek.org> -----
> > > These are philosophical questions ... there is no authority,
> > > there is no organisation, except that which we create.
>
> This message you have quoted is from 19th December 2006, and it is
> out of date. Things have changed since then. There is no point
> answering your questions on this quoted message, since they are
> built on sand.

Oh sorry, fine, then enlighten me, as obviously I've missed the
changes you consider obsoleting the quote.
- How has the organisation changed to establish an authority to
define netrek and control approved clients?
- Where/ what/ who is the authority that has appeared since then?