On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:37:53PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> I can't help it that issues put in simple words don't mean the same
> for everybody and therefore need clarification, but also need
> patience and attention on the receiving/ requesting side when given.

You can help it.  It is your responsibility as well as ours.  Simple
words do not have a common meaning.  But it takes more round trips
during communication than you have been willing to give.  By batching
your replies you make this clarification impractical.  Limit yourself to
small doses of communication, regularly.  You must learn the words to
use, and the only way to do that is to correct your words.

> I thought I had as far as it was possible ... and time permitted,
> currently too busy to even respond faster.

If you are too busy, then leave this task for later, otherwise in your
haste you may hurt yourself.