Is there a FOCS list for the server development?

I have a suggestion for whoever's working on the server code. I'd like to
see a better countdown to timercide. Right now we get a message at the 30
minute mark and at the 15 minute mark (maybe it's a few more, I've been up
all night playing so I'm not very sharp right now). I'd like to see one
every minute from T-5m and then in the last minute I'd like to see it at
T-50s, T-40s, T-30s, T-20s, T-10s and T-(9-1)s (that is at every second
the last ten seconds). Like INL end game. I think that would make
timercides even more fun and intriguing.

-- Niclas