something along the lines of giving a two week window for identifying
certain areas of responsibility, replacing people who have volunteered their
time and made numerous contributions to Netrek for many years and
restructuring the Netrek community.

I believe a majority of the people you asked for responses from have
responded.  They may not have given the answers you wanted but they did
respond.  The ideas you presented several months ago for restructuring would
require a tremendous amount of community support which I do not sense there
is.

Were there additional pieces that I missed?

-Joe