Wow, is the infighting that bad?  I've been off netrek-dev for years and
years, and just recently rejoined.  I do see some heated discussion though.

It would be helpful to get an idea where development is headed right now,
though.  I've heard some mention of an effort in merging Paradise's
extensions into Bronco to create a "unified" server.    That sounds like a
great idea, but I'm not sure as to the level of effort required.

I'll go through the archives and see if I can figure out what's going on.  I
haven't played Paradise or Bronco for about seven years now, and just
recently started getting interested again and dusting off my Paradise server
code.  My old handle was Boscoe - I was never active in League, I was mostly
free beer runnerscum.  :)

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that