That is what we have been and are currently concentrating on.

I am trying to understand what RadoS is trying to accomplish with his plan.
Is there a specific issue he is trying to address?  His emails are all over
the place and difficult to understand.  He is aware of plans currently in
progress to help build the playerbase after the netrek.org/playnetrek.org
merger as I have communicated this to him and many others using various
channels.  Have been talking about it for months yet, from what I can tell,
I see no mention of this in his emails.

-Joe

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07