On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 08:05:47PM +0200, Narcis wrote:

> Just in time for the 1.3 release, but it's the last bug i want to
> incorporate in this
> release. As Andrew indicated: the best place to keep track of the
> bugs is in
> the bug tracker, but hey at least you reported it, that's already great.

	Did you fix the RCD issue with your client so distress calls
	are actually sent as RCD's and not as standard text macros?

							John
--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.