On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 02:31:26PM -0600, Joe Evango wrote:
> Still some listings leftover from a clue game.  Did the server crash during
> the last clue game?  The metaserver is showing 4 people on both the home
> and away teams.

	Both metaserver.us.netrek.org and metserver2.us.netrek.org
	look fine to me.  I see no references to the clue server.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt