It's strange.  Was happening last night too.  They would pop-up in the
listing, then they would clear later.  Thought it was fixed last night but
then seen them again this morning.  Just checked and they aren't in the
listing now but if you go to http://metaserver.netrek.org:3522/ it shows
them.

-Joe

>From: "John R. Dennison" <jrd at gerdesas.com>
>To: Joe Evango <jjadeinc at hotmail.com>
>CC: netrek-dev at us.netrek.org
>Subject: Re: [netrek-dev] Metaserver not updating?
>Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 14:39:18 -0600
>On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 02:31:26PM -0600, Joe Evango wrote:
> > Still some listings leftover from a clue game.  Did the server crash
>during
> > the last clue game?  The metaserver is showing 4 people on both the home
> > and away teams.
>
>	Both metaserver.us.netrek.org and metserver2.us.netrek.org
>	look fine to me.  I see no references to the clue server.
>

>							John
>

>--
>"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
>As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked
>be put through to an engineer.
>
>"My other computer is your windows box."
>                                      Ralf Hildebrandt

><< attach3 >>

Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft®