What you are seeing is a result of the UDPmetacache in xp 2006 v1.2 I
believe, it keeps previously seen servers around in cache..I saw the same
effect when using the playnetrek.org client, guess it had the clue servers
in the UDPmetacache.  It's supposed to only list them as "Active" though
instead of giving a player count..hmm, oh well, it goes away eventually.
Bill