Here goes....

>Netrek Classic (2MB)
I downloaded, Installed and set up the Config, when through the quick
Tutorial etc.
When I double clicked the "Netrek" symbol on my desktop it said this:

/ ! \ The NETREK.EXE file is
linked to missing export GDI32.DLL:AddFontResourceExA
[ok]

in that exact text.

>Netrek XP 2006 (8MB)

ho hum.... my pc isnt the fastest in the world, but im sure if my mums pc
can play it my one can
(if the errors can be fixed of course)

when the download finished this came up:

(x) D:\Netrek\netrek.exe
A device attached to the system is not functioning

This could be because I tried to run netrek classic again halfway through
the download, or just another message for Netrek Classic. I did install it
onto my D drive.

Installation was fine, and once finished the Netrek XP 2006 Sever List
opened auto

The good news it that I can play it....... but the planets are just Circles
with names underneath them...
also, it just mucked up after a minute of flying around... the main screen
with all the ships and planets on cloned itself onto the list of players,
then the main one next to the galaxy map froze completely. when i moved the
"clone" up into the middle of the screen, it wasnt enlarged. the small
section of the box was the only part of it (the section was the same size as
the players list, and the players list was gone)

last time i tried to play it, it was all just bliking and lagging. but since
then i have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 or three times lol.