=- James Cameron wrote on Fri 31.Aug'07 at 14:18:00 +1000 -=

> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 08:45:08PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > But the admins have the final say.
> > Or what for is the differentiation between admins and non-admins?
>
> The only thing admins seem to be able to do that non-admins cannot
> is change the services provided to the project by SourceForge.

Quoting SF docs:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=30513&group_id=1

------ QUOTE BEGIN ------
	"Project administrators can speak for the project ..."
	"... coordinating support for your userbase"
------- QUOTE END -------

Being admin then means more in the sense I've been asking for, not
mere technicians as every non-admin is (or prefers to be).

> > Why not make everyone admins then?
>
> Please read the SourceForge documentation. It's not for me to
> explain it to you.

There is no reference to this in that page.
If you know a link, please provide it.
Without explicit advice against, it's up to the admins to decide who
and how many admins to have or what for.

> I don't see this as a change of subject, and I know that some
> readers are using thread killing.

Hmm, there are better ways...