On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 11:06:08AM -0400, cflrich at cfl.rr.com wrote:
> Well, I've managed to get a debian installation up, pull code from
> James' repository via darcs, and even send a patch.  Yahoo!

I haven't seen a darcs patch from you yet.  I wonder if something is
wrong.  Perhaps your Debian installation hasn't got a way to transport
mail off-system.  If so, workarounds are either:

1.  manual resend, type "darcs send --output=file.darcs" and then attach
file.darcs to an e-mail to me or the list,

2.  publish a separate repo, on a web server account type "darcs get
http://james.tooraweenah.com/darcs/netrek-server/" then do a "darcs
push" to it from your development repository, e.g. "darcs push
user at www.example.com:/home/user/public_html/netrek-server", or

3.  publish your development repo, make it accessible via HTTP,