  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "James Cameron"
  Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:02:47 +1000

  I've written up the process to create a Debian based virtual
  appliance
  for a Netrek Server, placing it in
  docs/README.debian-virtual-appliance
  in my repository, and attached.

  Unlike the previous post, this image is a mere 127Mb. ;-)

  One based on OpenWrt x86 should be about 3Mb. There's a lot of cruft
  in
  a standard Debian install.

--
We've Got Your Name @ www.mail.com!!!