"Kelly Cromwell" <kellycromwell at gmail.com> writes:
> Just curious if anyone has ever suggested/attempted to move netrek to xbox
> live arcade? I think it would be an amazingly popular title.  If anyone is
> working on it i'd love to become a part of it, if not perhaps i'll spear
> head it!

I think this idea utterly rocks; please go for it.
Even if the game was segregated onto different servers,
and was not entirely the same as standard netrek,
it could not help but draw in more players.

The HD-only idea has some merit, since that technology is rolling in
right now, and that market segment will only be increasing.