So if you :ita someone you won't hear their audio? :) Do you envision
adding VOIP functionality to Vanilla or use some FOSS application
alongside the server? A member of FMC has a Ventrillo server for us to
use with 20 channels. I found this Speak Freely (Windows and UNIX code
exist):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/speak-freely-u/