On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Niclas Fredriksson <niclas at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>  So game wise, voice communication can make a difference if and only if
>  your team knows how to handle it (ie be very disciplined over the voice
>  channel).

Agreed. I'd like the ability to have other channels besides team
though.  Like "chat room1, chat room 2, etc" so that you can converse
with 1 or 2 people rather than having to talk to your whole team.  The
whole business of trying to fairly decide who gets to speak and who
doesn't seems too complicated - as a player, I'd like the ability to
chat with 1 to X (X being some number larger than 1) other players,
not just my entire team.  Conversely, if that's too hard to do, I'd
like to be able to send voice messages to an individual player only,
like a private message.  And there should be some way to signal that
it's a private message.

Bill