Niclas Fredriksson wrote:

> The problem with people like you (yes, I said "people like you") is that
> whenever someone mentions that your lack of experience gives you a limited
> view of the problem you start to snivel about the big bad clue harassing
> you. If you want not play the game, don't play the game. No one cares.

You have yet to properly refute any claim I made. You reduced yourself
to challenging my authority when it is clear to most that your own
experience is lacking. Have you put more hours into Netrek than me? I
have no idea. I probably have thousands of hours of play. Perhaps you
have more. Are you a better dog fighter than me? Quite likely given how
rusty I was when I tried out yesterday on pickled (my once in 12 month
attempt).

If you think that your "clue" stick counts in a logical debate, you are
mistaken. You are wrong on many of your points, and the points you are
right on, nobody contested. You seemed upset that I didn't challenge
your claim that some text messages are important. Why would I challenge
something that I agree with? Your straw men are as thick as a forest.

Your attitude is poor. Perhaps mine is as well.

Cheers,
mark

--
Mark Mielke <mark at mielke.cc>