On Tue, 8 Apr 2008, Mark Mielke wrote:

> I don't care if you are the best dog fighter in the world - your "clue"
> superiority is a problem. It limits your field of view, and it makes
> people like me want to walk away. That I haven't played more than 10
> games in 5 years is evidence.

The problem with people like you (yes, I said "people like you") is that
whenever someone mentions that your lack of experience gives you a limited
view of the problem you start to snivel about the big bad clue harassing
you. If you want not play the game, don't play the game. No one cares.

--
Niclas