On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:15 AM, Niclas Fredriksson <niclas at acc.umu.se> wrote:

>  I know that you're a netrek twink and in this discussion that matters.
>
>  You're making the same error as Jeffery thinking that since the textbook
>  on communication says that voice communication is more efficient than text
>  communication, that is true in every single area in the world. I have
>  explained to you and Jeffrey why this is not true for netrek, yet the only
>  counter argument you have is "voice > text".

And you, sir, seem to want to disregard everything I've written.  No
one here is talking about REMOVING text communications.  The
discussion was about ADDING voice.  No one here is talking about NOT
using text.  We're talking about enhancing the game with voice.  I
never once have said that text communication should be removed.  I've
said that ADDING voice could help.

I seem to recall that the lead developer also supports trying this
out.  Are you calling him a twink and an idiot as well?  You're an
elitist jerk, and people like you are part of the reason Netrek is
dying.  You are not adding anything constructive to this list.  Your
efforts here seem to be simply one of showing off how large your penis
is.  Go buy a Hummer instead.

I'd like to apologize to everyone else here, I was hoping that Niclas
was actually interested in reasonable discussion.  I will discontinue
discussing this with him.  Niclas, feel free to get the last word in,
we all know you want to.

Good day.
Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a