On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 01:06:14AM -0800, Collin Pruitt wrote:
> I see. Do we have a eta. on when it will be back up?

No, it depends on too many factors.  Work is in progress, but it is a
bad time of the year, and the week, to get anything done.

I can make some estimates for you though ...

1.  95% likely to be up within a week,

2.  75% likely to be up by 30th December,

3.  45% likely to be up by 29th December.

The impact until then can be described by refering to the Services List
on the Netrek Development Wiki, and noting where "orion" appears:

http://wiki.us.netrek.org/netrek-dev/ServicesList

- netrek.org web site,
- metaserver2.us.netrek.org metaserver.