=- James Cameron wrote on Tue 26.Feb'08 at 10:08:17 +1100 -=

> > I never asked for takeover and following _my_ leadership.
> > I just asked for _some_ _more_ active leadership.
> > But nobody felt like doing it nor following anyone else even if he/
> > they stood up to serve.
> > So netrek as a whole has the mess it deserves.
>
> It is fascinating how you presume there should be community and
> leadership. Good luck.

Now I know I was mistaken, I didn't before asking.
Apparently I wasn't and am not the only one with such desires.
What's fascinating is why among those even those with enough power
in resources and trust don't make it work but once in a while still
complain about it.