On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 07:24:03PM +0100, Rado S wrote:
> Are you the only person that I have to convince?
> If so, then because you're the only one who decides?
> Or because you're the only interested?
> (besides me)

I checked with some others via IRC, and the impression I get is that
we're talking about a corner case, a trivial issue, that they don't
believe they need to spend time on.

> This might be a problem: you quickly pick up any issue, solve it
> your way, and nobody else feels the need to participate.

Good point, I'll try to stay quiet for a couple of weeks hoping for
others to solve issues.

> Could you handle key-management (i.e. client approval) with the same
> efficiency, since it's basically about code control, given how well
> you're organized for code review?

No.  It isn't about code control alone, the job would also require
running clients on various operating systems.  I'm just not set up for
that.