On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Niclas Fredriksson wrote:

> It's a good change. There is no good reason to keep it was it is (other
> than possibly "but it's always been like that!" and while I often
> advocate that stand point, it's not valid in this case).

That being said, many of us have used this macro to send a generic "guys
we need to bomb!" message by hitting ctrl-b on a not yet orbited planet,
but I guess we need to move our lazy right hand to the keyboard and type
"bomb!" now instead (or do the ultra lazy thing and use mac.B.T: BOMB!,
heh).

--
Niclas