Looks like there is at least one problem with this new release in sensors.c:

socket.c:2268: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
socket.c: In function 'handlePStatus':
socket.c:2297: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
socket.c:2325: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
socket.c:2330: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
socket.c: In function 'handleBadVersion':
socket.c:2430: error: 'MAXBADVERSION' undeclared (first use in this
function)
socket.c:2430: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
socket.c:2430: error: for each function it appears in.)
socket.c:2431: error: 'badversion_long_strings' undeclared (first use in
this fu
nction)
socket.c: In function 'handleReserved':
socket.c:2727: warning: implicit declaration of function
'encryptReservedPacket'
socket.c: In function 'recvUdpConn':
socket.c:3278: warning: implicit declaration of function 'ns_init'
make[1]: *** [socket.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/portage/games-simulation/netrek-client-cow-3.2.
6/work/netrek-client-cow-3.2.6'
make: *** [netrekI] Error 2

Checking against 3.2.5, the MAXBADVERSION variable does not exist.

I am building this on a mips box that I have, which is probably why I
also get a ton of warnings as well.