On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 12:05:59PM -0400, Jon Akers wrote:
> Looks like there is at least one problem with this new release in sensors.c:

socket.c, yes.  badversion.h was missed out of manifest and therefore
wasn't in the make dist .tar.gz ... fixed in darcs.

> Checking against 3.2.5, the MAXBADVERSION variable does not exist.

Yes, badversion.h is new.

> I am building this on a mips box that I have, which is probably why I
> also get a ton of warnings as well.

No, I get those warnings too, we recently enabled -Wall and have been
reducing the warnings since.  We're down to about half or a third of
what they were before -Wall was turned on.