On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 11:08:19PM -0500, Zach wrote:
> Sorry was following the procedure in the docs.

Perhaps you misread the docs, as it isn't explicitly stated, you had to
use your future-prediction ... or, to put it another way, the docs are
incomplete, they use OR where perhaps they should use XOR.  I've just
checked this.  File STYLE section "Darcs - Sending Patches", point one,
says:

> 1.  if code is your own work, distribute it as a darcs patch, either
> using "darcs send", "darcs send --output=somefile.dpatch" or by
> publishing it on a repository accessible via HTTP.

It doesn't say AND.  It says OR.  Doing all three adds redundancy.

Making your repo HTTP accessible is good, but you have to let the other
developers know about it, and then you have to check to see if your
patches have been taken.  It is best suited for regular trusted
contributors.