Thanks Bob.

Would it be possible to fix this issue without updating the client?

Thinking of the people that have already downloaded mactrek. I will update the client on playnetrek.org but what are we going to do about the listing on apple.com. Would hate to have it delisted. I do not have permissions to update the client in /files/Mactrek on netrek.org. Can someone with write permission to that directory update the client?

I have CC'd Chris on this email in case he is not monitoring the dev list.

-Joe