On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 02:26:48PM -0700, Joe Evango wrote:

> Agreed. Was hoping some type of dns change could be made to accommodate
> users that have already downloaded the client.

	According to Ahn on #netrek such a dns change would break lots
	of things that I am apparently unaware of, which doesn't
	surprise me, actually.

	There is talk of getting a temporary fix in place so hopefully
	this will all be resolved shortly.

	Netrek is on it's very last puffs on the respirator now, we
	can't afford to lose yet more players.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.