Can a Pygame developer look into this please?

Zach

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Magnie <magniethereal at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:48 PM
Subject: [netrek-forever] Re: Ubuntu - netrek-client-pygame-0.4
To: netrek-forever <netrek-forever at googlegroups.com>

On Dec 8, 1:23 am, Zachary Uram <net... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Magnie <magniether... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Okay guys, my dad installed PyGame, and I fixed a bug that had to do
> > with the variables or other stuff named as "as" as is a default item
> > in Python, so I had to change the code to "ast" this was used in
> > init.py and cap.py but after I fixed those "typos" or "bugs" I ran it,
> > and it works! *cheers* I'll go test it more for you guys and I'm
> > running on Ubuntu 10 I think or 9 not sure, but doesn't matter to
> > much, I wish most programs were made in Python, it would allow me more
> > flexibility, I have a new question, if you want, I'll make a new
> > Topic. ;)
>
> Nice! BTW please publish your changes so they can be incorporated into
> the next client release.
>
> Zach

Should I upload the file? Any ways, a bug that REALLY gets on my
nerves is, when you open it up, the window is so large, I can't see
the bottom part of the game, so I don't know what my fuel and other
items are, so I'm going half blinded around the game, there isn't a
resize option, and I can't see the bottom part of the map, so I'm
going 3/4 blind when I'm in the lower part of the map, I've tried
taking out the toolbars which give me more visuality but I'm still
going really blind to what's going on, and you should make the
controls a little more obvious, I can't use the laser, only those
torps, should I just go through every line of code in every file to
change the commands to make it easier for people to control their ship
without having to  go through every key to see what happens? I'll look
into it and find as many features and problems I have.

To post send mail here: netrek-forever at googlegroups.com
More info: http://tinyurl.com/netrek