On 2009-06-06 18:42:20 -0500, James Cameron
<quozl at us.netrek.org> said:

>> Right now, I'm just looking to start the discussion, let developers use
>> tools they know (vim, emacs, etc) and give me a code review.
>
> Got a patch?

Right now I've gotten the server to compile using the following
#defines (ignore the format for now):

	"-DSERVER"
	"-DFEATURES"
	"-DFEATURE_PACKETS"
	"-DPING"
	"-DRCD"
	"-DCHECKMESG"
	"-DPRETSERVER"

I found that without out these "core" #defines the code will not
compile unless someone goes into the .c files and makes sure the:

#ifdef BLAH
#endif

All match with the config.h.in definitions. I did not think it was
worth the effort :-)

First question, are the above #define reasonable?

Second question, what other #define are typical?

There are so many #define in config.h.in all code/compilation paths are
unreasonable to test.

I'd like a "good" set of #defines in addition to the ones listed above.

--
Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = F785 DDFC CF94 7CE8 AA87 3A9D 3895 26F1 0DDB E378