Following up on my previous post

The second mini-project I've put up in launchpad is called "Simple
Table". It purpose to to explore Cocoa's NSTableView.

I really struggled with how Cocoa uses  MVC. Took me a day or two to
wrap my head around the fact the NSTableView really is using MVC
itself. Once I had the eureka moment and things started to make sense,
I whipped up "Simple Table" example.

Get this branch:	bzr branch lp:~tanner/+junk/xcode+SimpleTable
View the
code:	http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~tanner/+junk/xcode+SimpleTable/files

A Tableview, grid, what have you will be something used in a osx netrek
client (Metaserver listing?). It's more then a nice feature, it's a
requirement?

Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = F785 DDFC CF94 7CE8 AA87 3A9D 3895 26F1 0DDB E378