On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 02:10:22PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > Non-gmp version feels like sun3, bzero, and sequent :-)
>
> I do have both the gmp and non-gmp version compiled and working.
>
> Just asking if we even need to support/maintain the non-gmp version.

I don't see a need to remove the non-gmp support.  In fact, it's probably
more likely that recent RSA-enabled servers do not/did not use GMP since
libgmp-dev is generally not a part of standard OS install.

I'll incorporate your patch into the next release.  I think I'm going to
move the repo over to LP.