I can't recall but was wondering if anyone knows if the PNL (Paradise
Netrek League)  had a server mode for timed games? Something analogous
to the INL server mode for regular bronco netrek. Looked all over the
net and could not find anything. If anyone has source code for this
please get in touch with me. I only played pickup paradise never got
into the PNL scene. If you have any other paradise related material
(game logs, client/server src, borg src, bot src, recorded games,
documentation) that is not publicly archived please also get in touch
with me.

Zach