FYI, in case there individuals here interested in TedTurner.

----- Forwarded message from Dave Ahn <ahn at orion.netrek.org> -----

From: Dave Ahn <ahn at orion.netrek.org>
To: paradise at lists.netrek.org, paradise-dev at lists.netrek.org
Subject: [paradise] New TedTurner maintainer
	<mailto:paradise-request at lists.netrek.org?subject=subscribe>

Zach Uram has asked to take over as maintainer for the TedTurner client.
As current maintainer for TedTurner, I've agreed to pass the baton.

TedTurner is actually a deprecated client as the latest 1.3.1.1 release
was merged with the Paradise 2.x client, then renamed to Paradise 3.2 client.
I've encouraged Zach to direct his focus on the mainline Paradise 3.x client,
but he seems interested in furthering TedTurner development.  Please
redirect all requests and concerns regarding TedTurner to Zach from this
point forward.

There is a "TedTurner++" project on LP that will be home for new development
of this client.  I will have this renamed to "Netrek Client TedTurner" (to
follow convention), then configure the sub-project appropriately.  If I
find my old unpublished TedTurner CVS repository, I will get that imported
as well.

Zach, good luck on your new role.  I hope you will be successful in pursuing
your vision for TedTurner.

Dave