On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 07:39:48PM -0400, Andrew K. Bressen wrote:
> Nicanor Garcia <ngocello at gmail.com> writes:
> > I wanted to know if you are still looking for someone to help you with the
> > music and the effects you needed.
> >
> > If so, I could send you an example of my music.
>
> Do COW and XP 2009 both need this?

My posting to LAU was primarily for netrek-client-cow and
netrek-client-pygame, as part of the blueprint for adding sounds,
avoiding previous sounds that may have been inadequate from a
provenance perspective.

Once sounds and music are available under a reasonable license, there's
no reason why other clients cannot use the assets.

> Client maintainers, has either of you responded to this?

I've responded directly to the poster, since I knew he was not
subscribed ... I had to approve his post.