I'm not sure who is doing it (I strongly suspect it's Zach though), but
whomever is spamming me with requests to join the netrek-forever mailing
list could you please stop?  I've gotten several of them over the last few
months, and now I've gotten three in the last 24 hours.  If you feel that
it's a list I ought to be on, please let me know what it has that the
Paradise and Netrek dev lists don't, and if I decline please respect that
decline and don't keep inviting me.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that