Bill Balcerski <billbalcerski at gmail.com> writes:
> Looks like a good start.  Before I do more editing, could someone fix
> the issue with links and footnotes?  They all seem broken.  Or at
> least point me to an example of how we want the wiki to handle pages
> with links and footnotes, so I can fix the rest manually if needed.

That's a format code difference between the old and new wikis.

The old wiki used dobule brackets for both internal and external links,
as in [[http://foo.bar.baz]]

For internal links, the new wiki uses double brackets, but for url's
the new wiki uses a bare url; using single brackets makes those
numbered references, doubles makes a reference surrounded by a pair of
brackets.