Dave Ahn writes:
> In preparing an updated RES-RSA package, I have decided to place it
> explicitly under the BSD license attached below.  If Ray Jones, Sam
> Shen, Nick Trown, Alec Habig, Kurt Siegl, Bob Tanner and anyone else
> who have worked on it is on this list, I would appreciate a quick
> email to this list or to me privately indicating your explicit
> permission to do so.

You've my permission.

       Alec

PS - anybody have an RPM of the client software?  Even though
blessedness seems passe these days, would rather have a packaged client
than a self-compiled one for ease of maintenance.

--
 	    Alec Habig, University of Minnesota Duluth Physics Dept.
	    		    habig at neutrino.d.umn.edu
		       http://neutrino.d.umn.edu/~habig/