On 2009-05-29 16:16:46 -0500, Chris Lukassen
<chris.lukassen at gmail.com> said:

> I can build 2.15, run it, but clients get busted, not only mactrek,
> but also cow. So i must be doing something wrong on the server side.

I've muddled my way through a refactor of the code and got things to
compile -as- darwin port thing. First attempt, trying to make it easy
on myself.

James will hate my changes :-) So, I need to clean them up before
submitting back to upstream.

Not sure if it's osx's version of gcc or default cflags, but lots of
warnings. Looking at them as well.

--
Bob Tanner <basic at us.netrek.org>
Key fingerprint = F785 DDFC CF94 7CE8 AA87 3A9D 3895 26F1 0DDB E378