On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:12:28PM +0200, Toumal Rakesh wrote:

> I guess me using gmail (which displays emails nicely regardless) has made me
> insensitive of this ;)

	Thanks :)

> Roger that, I've attached the files. Thanks for the help.

	LONG is 8 bytes?  That's a 64-bit platform, isn't it?

	Black magic is required to get bots working on 64-bit platforms
	due to nonsense.  In robotsd/ add "-m32" to the the CC line in
	the Makefile; I think that might be all that is required.

	Feel free to fix it properly :) The bots are not using the
	global include files; they use their own copies instead  which
	are not 64-bit clean.  At least this is what my failing memory
	seems to recall.

							John

--
"Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies non-comformity; and
non-comformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyality -- so obviously