On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 02:24:26PM +0100, Niclas Fredriksson wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, James Cameron wrote:
> > This should *entirely* change base ogging.
>
> It sounds like another change that makes it easier and more advantageous
> to play passively rather than aggressively, just like all the changes to
> updates per second?

I don't see how this coding error would favour passive strategy over
aggressive strategy.  Could you explain?  If the explanation makes
sense, I'll have an argument for adjusting things in the other direction
to favour aggressive strategy; something we obviously need given the new
players we are getting.

Does nobody have anything material to say about this error ... like
should it be fixed, have you noticed it, have you understood it?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/