On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 05:39:50PM +0100, Rado S wrote:

> ... unless some unlucky noob meets the wrong guys, which can turn
> them as fast away. But that's a general social problem, go ahead
> with your project.

	So nice we have your blessing on this.  I'm not sure what we
	would do without it.

> Anyway, how would voice-style interact with macros-style?

	Ideally the only voice that would not be opt-in would
	be RCDs converted to voice.  Everything else should
	require user intervention to specifically enable; at
	least on pickup.

	I can just see the parents lining up to complain about
	voice communications to their underage children.

	Rich,

	Have you investigated bandwidth utilization requirements
	for this?  Assuming full 16 slots of players and lets
	say 4 observer slots, with a lot of chatter.

							John

--
When good is dumb, evil will always triumph.

-- Jeff Atwood, 28 May 2008, Coding Horror Blog, 23 November 2000