=- cflrich wrote on Fri 12.Mar'10 at 11:13:26 -0500 -=

> Personally, I think this is the #1 thing missing from Netrek right
> now, and will vastly help things like teaching noobs, making the
> game more fun, and mainly just encourage teamwork due to the far
> faster and better communication that can be achieved with voice vs
> macros.

... unless some unlucky noob meets the wrong guys, which can turn
them as fast away. But that's a general social problem, go ahead
with your project.
Anyway, how would voice-style interact with macros-style?
Would be a pity to miss the labs players which can't speak loudly.